Addition and New Building
Why Masters Home Service?
1. Licensed in Maryland and Virginia. In the States of Virginia and Maryland.
2. General Liability Insurance and Worker's Compensation Insurance to protect customer's property in
case of damage caused by Masters Home Service.
3. A written lien waiver that says customer has paid Masters Home Servicer in full for the services
rendered and Masters Home Service waives the right to place a mechanic's lien on customer's property.
4. Building permits if required by the Law.
5. Extended warranty. Masters Home Service guarantees all its works for minimum 2 years from date
of completion. All these are transferable to the next home owner.
6. Responsibility. The contractor will be on the job whenever work is being performed.
7. Written References from recent customers provided to the customer home owners.
8. Daily clean up.
9. Deposit. In Maryland a contractor can legally ask for up to one third of the total contract price as a
down payment. In Virginia they can legally request up to 50% of the contract price. Masters Home
Service will ask deposits as low as possible.
10. Quality, and price. Masters Home Service guarantees good quality and price, even they seem not to
Hard wood floor
Drywall install and repair
Kitchen and Bath remodelding
Electrical repair and replacement
Plumbing repair and relacement